Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review of Plus-Sized, Little & Crazy for Boss Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kayla & David. David is the town mayor and Kayla's boss that doesn't mean she can't stop fantasizing about him. When he needs her help on a project she sees an amazing opportunity. David knows that he should only think of Kayla as his employee. Having her in his home though makes him want more. Can they find a HEA or will they forever be separated?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...