Monday, April 24, 2023

Review of Confess to her Harem Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Angela James, Bruno, Jeremy, Victor, and Mason Thompson. Angela against all odds has made a name for herself as an author. She just wants to enjoy her success though now. Little did she know the neighbor at her new home is her dad's old best friend. There is something about the guys though that has always had her wanting more. Will they get a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...