Monday, April 24, 2023

Review of Hot & Rowdy by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassidy Jones & Cash Rowdy. After watching their cousins fall cash is starting to feel the nights where no one is there to be with. So out of loneliness he goes with his brother to the bar. Cassy is just out for a night with her friends. Though she is there she is still wishing she was back in a larger city. One look at one another and they aren't sure if they should run for the hill or each other. Can they find a HEA or will the battle not be worth the war?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...