Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Review of Kidnapped by My Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bonnie & Blake. Bonnie has been told her whole life that he mom died in a hit and run accident. The problem with this is it is a lie. When she learns the truth will she ever truly trust both the man she is with or her father. Blake knows Bonnie is the last woman he should want. From the first moment he saw her though he knew she was it for him. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something or someone between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...