Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review of StepDaddy Wants a Lap Dance! by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mary and her Stepdaddy. Mary never wanted to make her stepfather for more of her life. After getting a college degree Mary was unable to find a job. So she chose the only place that would make her money and fast. Little did she know she would run into her stepfather there. The thing is Mary is only embarrassed that he knows she had to work there instead of her chosen field, not that he found out where she works. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...