Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of The Closer by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Valentina Korochova & Roman Nicolaevich. Roman and his family are looking to break into St. Petersburg. Since he needs others to help him he goes to a ball and starts smooshing. The problem with that is during the ball the mayor is killed. Valentina is also at this ball but she is there for a very different reason. Her family is Chechens and they are going to continue to control the city. They just have to get rid of the mayor with his crime bill that could put a kink in their plans. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be stuck on opposite eyes? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...