Monday, February 26, 2024

Review of Reverse Harem's Second Chance Affair by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassie Williams, Myles & Beau Holliday. Cassie has had it with the Holliday twins. She practically put herself on a silver platter for these two and they rejected her. So she is not willing to put herself out there like that again. Myles & Beau have a plan for the woman they want. They believe that Cassie isn't willing to be that woman. Can they all find a HEA or will all the misunderstanding make this impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...