Friday, February 2, 2024

Review of Thrilling Billionaire Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly & Jonathan. Holly is the maid in a house working 3 jobs on top of it. Though she thinks her boss is very hot. She is sure though he doesn't want anything to do with erh though. Jonathan would like nothing more than to take Holly and make her his. The thing is not only is she his employee but she is younger than him. When he learns how hard she is working he will do anything to help her. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...