Monday, February 5, 2024

Review of Delivered to My Orcs by Mazzy J. March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ilya, Menace, Saber, and Draven. When Ilya's parents are killed suddenly she learns that they have not updated their will and her brother gets everything. The problem with this is he has plans to sell it all and leave her jobless, penniless, and homeless. With no other options she signed up for a mail order mating website. She doesn't think it will be a love match but at least it will give her security. Menace, Saber, and Draven want children. The know however for Orc's a love match is extremely rare. To get their children though they will try anything. Can they all find a HEA or will this just be a business transaction?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...