Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of Illicit Temptations by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liz Massino & Troy Watkins. Liz is about to have more trouble than she knows what to do with. The problem with this is her father thinks he has the solution. He will get Troy to watch over her. The thing is she really does have a thing for Troy but knows he will never go against her dad. Troy has wanted Liz for as long as he can remember. The thing is he would never go against his boss. Can these two find a HEA or will they find a way out in the end?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...