Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of Rolling with My Bosses by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lexi, Austin, Bear, & John. Lexi is determined to prove to her stepfather that she is responsible enough to make her own decisions. The thing is she has to start from the bottom up. Which means to work in the mail room first. John, Austin, & Bear are working undercover to determine if there are any rules being broken. The thing is they are the ones breaking them and are hoping they can finish their job and get back to who they really are. The thing is when the truth comes out will they lose their roller girl or will they get it all?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...