Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Review of Reckless Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  

In this book we meet Anne & Wolf. Anne is determined to get away from her father. So when he forgets to lock her down one day she does the one thing she can she runs. Wolf has never had someone steal his bike before but luckily he has a tracker on it. When he catches up with the person he can't believe what is going on. Can these two find a HEA or will outsiders make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...