Monday, February 26, 2024

Review of My Boss's Sons by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sophia, Noah, Ethan, & Alex. Sophia has just about had it with the old boys club where she works. There is a part of her that wants to go but she has put so much time into her job she hates to let it go. When her best friend tells her he is taking her out for drinks to get her mind off the promotion that never happened she doesn't know who she will run into. Noah, Ethan, & Alex agree to meet at a local bar just to blow off some steam. Little did they know they would meet a woman they all want to take home. Can they all find a HEA or will there be more against them then they could even think of?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...