Saturday, October 5, 2019

Review of Anders' Allure by Haley Weir


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Sapphire White and Anders McKinney. Sapphire has always been accident proned. She can be walking on a flat surface and trip over her own feet. So when she wakes up after being in a coma for over a year she doesn't know what to think but she knows something is missing. Years earlier she had met Michael and didn't have a good run in with him. So finding out he owns the company of the dating service she signed up with bugs her more than she can say. When she finds she is paired up with the one man who drives her nuts and makes her not want to go to the doctor makes it even worse. There is something about Anders though that makes her want to dig deeper. Anders can't stop thinking about the one woman he knows he shouldn't be. There is something about her thought that has him wanting just to be near her. He knows though that getting close to him is the worse things for her. Will these two be able to let go of the past and find a HEA or are the hunters willing to go to any lengths to make sure this never happens?

This is the second book in this series. They can each be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading them in order so there are no spoilers given away. There is so much I want to tell you about this story and trust me there is a lot. However I do not want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...