Saturday, October 5, 2019

Review of Halloween with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zooey and Wes. All Zooey wanted was a father who wanted to be there for her. Now that she is 21 her father is finally connecting with her or so she believes. He invites her to the company annual Halloween party that spans an entire weekend. Her father however isn't inviting her so that they can spend time together he is having her their to meet the companies clients. Wes has never been one for the parties that is why he has allowed his business partner Lawrence to handle that aspect. When he tells him that he really wants him to meet his it is not the woman he thinks he is looking for. He has already found her across the party or at least that is where he saw her last. What happens when these two find out they have one person in common that they don't really want to? Will they find their HEA or will Lawrence stand between them both forever?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you  about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...