Thursday, October 24, 2019

Review of Claiming His Fashionista by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leanne Owen and Theodore Riley. All it takes is just one look and Theodore knows he has finally found his one. He put his life on hold after his parents died to raise his sister but now that will be the thing to help him the most. Leanne just got told by her pervy professor that she would need to compensate him or he would fail her. She doesn't know what to do since her dream has always been to be a fashion designer. The thought of touching that man though makes her want to puke. One look though at a green eyed stranger is all it takes to put the pervert out of her mind. What happens though when the secrets they are hiding comes to light? Will it be a HEA or a crash and burn that will affect more than just them?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...