Monday, October 28, 2019

Review of Possessive Highlander by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

I am a huge fan of this author and have liked everything she has put out. However this one is harder to get through. You really have to have the patience to read Scottish Braug. It takes more time to have your mind convert it to english like we are use to. The story-line is great and that isn't why I only gave it 3 starts it is just really hard to read that for most of a book. In this book we meet Avril McCleoud and Alexander "Alex" McKenzie. When these two first meet they know they have met someone important to them, they just don't know why. The feud between these two families has been going on for twenty years now. You see Avril's dad killed Alex's dad and stole their family land. So when they realize who the other is they have to decide who and where their loyalties will lye with. Will they find their HEA or will who they rare make that impossible? 

This book has a great story-line that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...