Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Review of Sweet Treat by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia Masters and Brett Greyson. Olivia and Brett when they were in college. They had a relationship for 4 years that they thought no one could destroy oh how wrong they were. With her best friend telling her he was cheating and his sister telling him that she was keeping him from his family it caused fights. Not just one here and there but harsh words, throwing things and end the end things that will make sure you can't come back from. Or that is what they both thought. Olivia needs this job to take care of her mom and Brett never thought she would take a job at his company. There they are though and when they have to work on a new project that Brett wants to launch in his company he needs her help. Will they find that the spark is still there and even if it is will old problems still be there to make sure they will never see a HEA?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...