Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Review of Possessive Undercover Cop by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenna and Nick O'Connor. Nick lives for the danger and the new task force that he has been assigned to brings him in more money and more action then he ever got with the feds. However it is the power plays that he can't stand. So when he is left hanging while waiting for his latest mark he goes out for some fresh air. Little did he know that little step outside would change everything. Jenna is just looking to make a name for herself in the clothing market. As a designer she has dreams and they aren't just with her clothes so when her business partner / friend sets her up on a blind date she goes and can't believe the guy she gets. She leaves him and walks away right into the worst place in town and right in Nick's path. Can one meeting really change their lives or did they just bring the wrong kind of attention to them both?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...