Sunday, October 20, 2019

Review of Smolder by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Haley Hinch, Reid "Foxy" Fox, Derek Sale, and Trace Donaldson. Haley, Foxy, and Derek all went through smoke jumper school together and passed with flying colors. Which is great but at the same time it means that all three of them are put in a position Derek never wanted anyone to be in again. See the commander that passed them also has a grudge against Derek. He believes that on his last mission he got his son killed. So he decides since it would look odd to send just one he sends 3 rookies into the worst place right now. While at the new base they meet Trace and things go from bad to worse it seems for all of them. Can they have a HEA and get out of this alive or will the elements and unseen forces makes sure this is the end of all of them?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a roller-coaster ride of both emotions and suspense you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...