Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Review of The Astronaut and the Alien by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Fran and the Argan alien Flash. Fran is sent on a mission to destroy and old space station just floating in space. However something happens when she approaches the station. She sees what she thinks is a light on. For a dead space station she isn't sure what she will find. All she knows is she needs to get in get the information off the computer and get out. Things don't quite go as planned however when she comes aboard the station. What she finds is someone she isn't looking to resist but isn't sure she shouldn't be. When she asks him his name he tells her it is flash just like the old comic books she reads. Will this be a HEA or will this be the beginning of something really bad for this astronaut?

This is another hot read from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...