Sunday, January 10, 2021

Review of 112 Bliss Blvd by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Goldie Greyhound and Grant Blake. Grant owns the mechanic's shop in their small town where everyone knows everyone. He is lonely and he knows he won't find what he is looking for here. He wonders if he should just take a trip and not come back. That is until a woman he has never seen before comes to his shop. See Goldie is looking for a change after trying to make it big in Sin City she knew she wanted to write and direct plays. When her grandmother offers her the old theater in Cherry Falls she jumps on it. What she didn't plan on finding was a guy who made her feel things she never has before. Will these two find a HEA or will the past come back and make that impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...