Sunday, January 3, 2021

Review of Triumph Over Fate by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stormi Blackford and Malakai "Kai" Fisher. When this book opens we find that Stormi has gone through a very painful divorce and now is still being mentally abused by said ex. She has come however to support her friend in her latest adventure. What she doesn't know is how important she will become to this new group of friends. When she first looks across the room there is something drawing her to Kai but his attitude after dealing with her ex turns her off. To protect her heart she has sworn off all men but man does Kai make that vow hard to keep. Kai is here to tell her their father is dead but seeing her happy and in a new life has made him mad all over again. Years ago a curse was put on the bearclaw castle and Kai still blames the Carson clan for doing that. The woman he sees while inside getting ready to talk to his sister though draws his bear in a way no other has. He knows she is his mate but he doesn't believe the monster inside him deserves her.  Can these two find a HEA or will past hurts make that impossible?

What an amazing conclusion to this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of you seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Texting My Mafia Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mia & Dante. Mia is be...