Sunday, January 31, 2021

Review of Curvy Adventure by Sara Hazel

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get 4 short stories where each of the couples need to show more than just words to be together. For example in the first story we meet Elyse and Aidan. Elyse needs a break after a really bad breakup and decided to head to the cabin that he grandfather owns the only problem is her grandfather doesn't own it any more he sold it to Aidan. There is just something about this girl that has him inviting her in. Well the fact that their is a snowstorm doesn't hurt. Will they have a HEA or is this a wrong place wrong time? As you can see from the example each story has their ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this set will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...