Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Review of And Then There Was Her by Jenika Snow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adele and Oliver. Oliver comes into the city to do construction work. On one of his visits he goes to a bar and hears the most beautiful woman singing. He knows he has to have more of her but after an amazing night she just disappears. After that he had to leave town, but he is back know and determined to find the woman who stole his heart. Adele has not forgotten Oliver and every time she sings now she imagines it is him in the crowd listening to her. She wishes she hadn't left the way she did but she didn't think she had any other options. will these two find one another again? If so will it be the way to their HEA or just two ships constantly passing in the night?

This is another amazing short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...