Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Review of Tooth & Claw Complete Series by Emilia Hartley

 


I received this series with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this series we get 4 books with the alpha men and the women who are meant to be theirs in everyway. Each of these book isn't all hearts and flowers though. They must prove that they are worthy of their mate. Can they get their HEA or is there an outside force that will make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing series by this author. It does have its ups and downs in each book. I want to tell you so much more about this series. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...