Monday, January 25, 2021

Review of Valentine's Bear Boss by Lisa Daniels


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Jade and Karlath's story. Karlath for years has wondered what happened to his mother but has had no leads to go on to find her. Now with a seer on the force he wonders if maybe she will be able to help him. While on a stake out one night after having her look into a criminal's possible kidnap victim he realizes there is so much more to her powers. Also reading has helped give him insight. So he asks her for her help. She agrees but isn't sure what she can really do. Jade is just recently broke up with her boyfriend. More like he dumped her after she asked him to marry her. She then finds out he has a woman on the side he has just asked to marry him. Jade wonders what she really wants to do with her life because without him she doesn't know where to go next. She spent years and didn't see this coming do her powers really work? Will these two be able to find his mother or will outside forces make sure this never happens?

This is a good story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...