Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Review of Accidental Daddy by Ajme Williams

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Erica/Leslie Edmonds and we finally learn more about Simon Stark. See these two met while Erica was working as a reporter at a charity function five years earlier. The two hit it off like a house on fire and spent the next 6 months enjoying everything about one another or at least that is what they thought. You see when it all came crashing down is the same time Erica learned she was pregnant. Simon didn't believe her and well as they say the rest is history. What happens though when they meet again. Will they get a HEA or will that house really finally burn them to the ground?

Another hit out of the park by this author. These characters have to deal with so much you can't wait to turn the page and find out what will come next. There is so much I want to tell you but I won't ruin the story for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...