Saturday, December 4, 2021

Review of Dear Mr. Hunk by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lorelei "Rory" Clark & Bennet Bradshaw. For years now Rory has wanted Bennet. The problem is he is her dad's best friend. On her 18th birthday everything almost changed.That was the night that Bennet almost kissed her but something held him back. Now she is willing to write him a note and tell him what she wants. Bennet knows it is wrong to want his best friend's daughter. There is something about her though that has his heart screaming mine. When she tells him exactly what she wants with him, he can't help but write back. Can these two find their HEA or will the best friend/dad make that impossible?

Another hit out of the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...