Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Review of Down My Chimney by Spencer Spears

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Blake and Henry. These two have known each other since they were 6 years old. Henry is an out and proud gay man, but Blake he still hasn't built the courage up to tell anyone. The thing is he doesn't like all guys he likes Henry. Since they are in 2 different colleges spending time together is limited. When Henry gets the chance to go overseas for a semester they both have to decide are they strong enough to withstand the separation?

Amazing story. This story shows us it doesn't matter the sex insecurities in a relationship happen to everyone. Watching these two grow in this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...