Saturday, December 11, 2021

Review of Quick & Snowy by Whitley Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dr. Brier Scofield & Barnes Wark. Barnes has been hired by the McAllister children to find what they believe to be the 5th and final child that their father left behind even before he died. The problem with this is Brier has no intentions on going anywhere with this man. Wark has never met a woman like Brier and he doesn't want to give her up now that he has. Barnes has never left a job unfinished though and this won't be the first one. Brier goes back to the same spot her an her mother went to when they held their yearly Christmas tradition. Even with her gone Brier goes back year after year for 3 weeks. This year is no different with the exception of a man who has invaded her holiday. When things come to a head she has to decided which is more important her fear of the unknown or family? Can these two find a HEA or will duty and fear override it all?

Amazing story by this author. Some any things I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...