Thursday, December 9, 2021

Review of A Dragon for Christmas by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cat & Theo. When this book opens we find Theo and his father getting devastating news any family member can receive. Theo's mom has Alzheimer and their is nothing they can do to reverse it. After getting the news Theo's dad just walks out but Theo is determined to do whatever he can to keep his mother with him. He knows the restaurant she has had in her family for generations is the one place she is happiest. The problem is, is the restaurant is losing money fast and if he can't turn it around he will have to sell. Cat is the longest working employee in the restaurant but that doesn't mean she is any happier than any of the other employee's. When Theo asks her what he should do to turn things around she tells him. Though she worries about keeping a roof over her own head she knows she has to help. Will this only be a restaurant transformation or will the to of them find a HEA they never knew they could have?

Another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...