Saturday, December 25, 2021

Review of Shared by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is the second book in a series. You really need to read Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends first. In this book we pick up right where book 1 ended. All of them are still in Italy. They have decided to spend a couple more week there. They are all great with the idea but Sofia has some reservations. She believes as long as her dad is ok with it she is all in. When things change in a way none of them expected. What will happen to the 5 of them? Will they continue or hid the truth now that they are in the states again?

Amazing second story in this series. There is so much more I want to tell you abut don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...