Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Review of Target for Daddy by B.L. Brooks


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Isabella and Dax. Isabella is living with a cruel and corrupt politician. This same person just happens to be her own father. When he decides the only things she is good for is to sell her virginity to someone who will further his political career she knows she has to get out of there. Dax has been sent to kill Isabella. Dax is never told why just to do the job. This one though he can't make himself killer her. She is just to innocent to have committed any crime worth of death in his eyes. Can these two get away from the evil people trying to control their lives is is a HEA just not in the cards for these two?

Another amazing story by this author. There are many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...