Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Review of Santa's Mr. Claus by Lorelei M. Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Santa & Channing. Channing hasn't lived with a pack since he was a child. Now not only is he returning to the pack but he is coming back as the packs new alpha. Channing knows nothing about being an alpha but here is just something in his blood that tells him this is right. Santa is also the new guy on the block. As the new Santa he thinks he can make things more efficient since he was a CEO in his previous life. When one thing after another goes wrong he is ordered to go fishing. When he gets a text though to come back he is certain that he has missed something. Can these two find a HEA or are their lives just to different to match up?

Another amazing story by this author. Many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...