Sunday, April 17, 2022

Review of Cato by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Adeline Bingem & Cato Bridges. Cato has been following Addeline for awhile now, ever since he saw her in the park. However on the night he sees her boyfriend put his hands on her he is done being in the shadows. Addeline doesn't know how her knight in shining armor got to her so fast but boy is she glad he did. Now if only she could quit thinking about him. Can these two find a HEA or will it be all over when she learns that Cato has been practically stalking her?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...