Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Love Boat by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tara & Nate. Tara has been with her single father all her life. She understands he wants to protect her but she wants her own life too. So when they compromise and Tara goes on the boat that is manned by her father's best friend she didn't realize she would meet the man of her dreams. Nate is sure the only thing he will have is other people's happiness on his boat. He believes that his HEA has passed him by. That is until he lays eyes on Tara. Will they get a HEA though of will Tara's over protective father make that impossible?

Another hit out of the park for this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...