Monday, April 18, 2022

Review of One Way Back to Me by Carrie Anne Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexis Lane & Eli Wilder. When this book opens we find Alexis & Eli at the same wedding. The problem is she gets engaged to someone else right after they quit dancing. Now years later the Wilder brothers own a getaway, the thing is they need a wedding planner though to make it a true destination. Can these two ignore the pull between them or are they destined for a HEA?

Super hot. Another amazing story by this author. This is an absolute must own must read. Once you start you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...