Sunday, April 24, 2022

Review of One Night Only by Summer Cooper

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenn & Aaron Davis. Jenn isn't the kind of woman who goes looking for a wealthy man to grab onto. So when she meets Aaron while serving at a dinner party she doesn't think about his wealth. From the moment Aaron met Jenn he knew she was different and wanted to get to know her better. But he agreed for his father's sake to take his stepmother to this event and he was going to keep that promise. Can these two find a HEA or will the onset of misunderstandings make that impossible?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...