Thursday, April 7, 2022

Review of King of Swords by Nicole Casey

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Biba Quinn & Zephyr Williams. Biba has had a rough life she has lost both of her parents and her father's will states she can't have her inheritance without being in college. The college she gets into though she has never heard of before. Once their she has to learn what he role in the school will bill. Zephyr is one of the kings of the school and that means more than just a title. When she embarrasses him will this be her last hurrah or will she get a chance to prove her worth?

Definitely different then most of the stories I have read from this author. I will have you craving the next one though. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...