Thursday, April 28, 2022

Review of Dirty Plays by Michelle A. Valentine

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. This is not a stand alone but part of a series please make sure you read book #1 first. Vivi Honeycutt & Zayn North are back only this time there is a new person they have to contend with. What would you do if the ex who let you get a on a plane, go to someone's house neither of you had met and stay there alone, would you take him back after the relationship ended before you got on the plane? Vivi can't believe 1) that Robert came all the way to Florida thinking there is a chance they would get back together. And 2) that even though he screwed up that she would just fall back into the person she was following behind him after all this time. If only it was just the ex that causes them problems. Can they make it or will this be the book that really divides them? FYI this one ends in a cliffhanger too. Wowza what a story. So many things I want to tell you. I however don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...