Saturday, April 30, 2022

Review of Falling for My Dad's Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Cassandra & Magnus. There is something going on that neither Cassandra or Magnus knows about, but Magnus is sure his mother is at the heart of it. What would you do if when learning about Magnus you find out you are not his type at all? Would you continue to pursue him or watch him from a far wishing it was you? This is what Cassandra has to decide when she is hired as Magnus's personal assistant. Though her father wants to now protect her, there are just some things he can't ever protect her from. Will these two find a HEA or will it all just have been an illusion?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...