Sunday, April 10, 2022

Review of Taken by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but part of a series. Please do not read this book alone read them in order. The gang is back in the book but as we learned in the last book Roman is really thinking about marriage. Sophia wants no secrets between the 5 of them and with knowing this and the other guys have no clue what is going on in her mind has her putting the breaks on any discussion of it. What will happen next with these 5 you will have to read it to find out. 

Another amazing story in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...