Saturday, July 2, 2022

Review of Forbidden Desire by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zane Turner & Khloe Baker. Zane can't believe the one that got away is back. He doesn't know what it will take but he wants her back in his life for good this time. Khloe has wanted Zane for as long as she can remember but with everyone so focused on her brother she is sure no one sees her. Khloe is looking for someone to see her for her. Will that be Zane or will she be invisible to everyone from her past?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...