Saturday, July 9, 2022

Review of Loan Shark Love by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rosie Sinclair & Grey Kingston. Rosie would do anything to help her father keep his bakery. So she does the only thing she can think of and goes to a loan shark. Little did she know once she meets this man she wants to leave with more than the money. Grey is not a man to get involved with anyone but one look at Rosie has him knowing exactly who he wants to be involved with. If only he can get her to feel the same way. Will they find a HEA or will others in his life make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...