Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Review of Plucking Her Flower by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melanie & Dutch. Dutch is just trying to run from the problems on his bike. The thing is when he has an accident right in front of a flower farm he finds more than he planned on. Melanie lives in the middle of nowhere she has no close neighbors but everyone around her is happy to see her. She comes with fresh flowers that seem to brighten everyone's day. When she meets Dutch she thinks they could be something. Will they get a HEA or will this just be a daydream of hers?

Another great short story from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...