Monday, July 11, 2022

Review of Hot Wife Summer by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Baylee & Blaze. Blaze knows he wants a woman by his side for the rest of his life. The problem is the woman that come into the bar/clubhouse just aren't that woman. One look at Baylee and he knows he has found his woman. That is until Baylee's uncle drags her out of the bar. Baylee is looking for someone to save her. She can't believe her father and uncle are selling her off because she is a virgin. Can Blaze get to her int time or will this just be a missed opportunity by this couple?

Another amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...