Friday, July 29, 2022

Review of Seducing the Sexy Fireman by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

When this book opens we find that Jana doesn't have much of a life or much self confidence for that matter. She does however find something that really interests her if she could only find the man to help her with that. One fire later and the man she is hoping for finds her. Can she believe in love and go for what she wants or will she let self doubt keep her from her HEA?

Great story by this author. It will really give you something you can relate to. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...