Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Review of The Trouble with Whiskey by Melissa Foster

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Are you ready to read Wihelmina "Billie, Wildfire" Mancini & Devlin "Dare" Whiskey's story. What I really mean is are you ready to go on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. Where at every turn you say that has to be it and this author will give you more. Are you ready for two people who will make you say where is my love like that? Then you must read this book. It will do all that and more in it. This author will have you screaming at the book one moment and saying I need to know more the next. 

If I haven't made you believe it enough already, I will say it now this book is amazing. An absolute must own and read. Make sure you get your copy today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...