Friday, July 29, 2022

Review of Until Nash by Shaw Hart & Cameron Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Scarlett & Nash. We met Nash in Until Rex. This time it is Scarlett & Nash that get to feel the boom. The only problem is the person that was supposed to protect Scarlett the most is the one person who never showed her what true love was like. Nash is determined to get his woman no matter what it takes to prove it to her. He just hopes it will all happen sooner rather than later. Can they get the HEA they both want or will it just be too much to deal with?

These authors are giving us a story that once you start you won't be able to put it down. I want to say so much about his book but don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will just say get ready for a roller-coaster rider you won't want to get off of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...